Our speaker meetings and social groups are meeting via zoom until further notice to ensure the safety of attendees.
Resources for managing your new normal while living with ADHD
Join our email list for meeting notices and ADHD community information.
Email or call (267) 326-7760 with questions.
Volunteer needed to manage our Professional Resource Directory, which aids those affected by ADHD in finding the support they need. Responsibilities include reaching out to potential resources to invite them to be included in our directory. Email us, if interested.
Win a CHADD Membership or Training Course!
BuxMont CHADD is giving away 10 CHADD national memberships and 3 webinars (worth $200). Email Buxmont-CHADD@chadd.net to win!
By becoming a CHADD member, you’ll have access to expert advice and receive tips on managing ADHD and dealing with issues in relationships, school and the workplace. Get current information on the latest ADHD treatments, trends, news, laws and more.
CHADD National’s webinars provide ADHD training and support for parents, adults, emerging adults and college-age kids leaving the nest.
Winners must live in southeastern Pennsylvania.
BuxMont CHADD provides information, education and support for families and individuals affected by ADHD, serving Bucks County and Montgomery County, PA. BuxMont CHADD believes in improving the lives of people affected by ADHD through advocacy, education, and outreach.
What We Do
- We are a local chapter of the national organization CHADD (Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder).
- ADHD has touched the lives of those of us who volunteer our time to create BuxMont CHADD.
- We offer support to our local community of people affected by ADHD in Bucks and Montgomery Counties of Pennsylvania because we believe that through
- Advocacy…by connecting with schools and other regional and national organizations
- Education…by finding speakers who”speak” to your needs, and by organizing monthly social and support groups
- and Outreach…by participating in community events
- We can improve the lives of those affected by ADHD / ADD
BuxMont CHADD…Serving Parents of Children with ADHD, Adults with ADHD and those who love them.