Supporting Parents of Children with ADHD & Adults with ADHD
in Bucks & Montgomery Counties, PA
+ Recent Updates
BuxMont CHADD is a local nonprofit run by volunteers. Our workshops, guest speakers and events are always free.
Our Mission: BuxMont CHADD provides information, education and support for families and individuals affected by ADHD, and living in Bucks County and Montgomery County, PA. BuxMont CHADD believes in improving the lives of people affected by ADHD through advocacy, education, and outreach.
Our speaker meetings and social groups are meeting via Zoom until further notice to ensure the safety of attendees.
We’re seeking volunteers to:
- coordinate with special education staff in schools in Bucks and Montgomery counties
- manage the content on our growing outreach on social media platforms
- manage our Professional Resource Directory, which aids those affected by ADHD in finding support
Interested? Email BuxMont@chadd.org
Receive a Free One-Year CHADD Membership or Online Course
Through a recent generous donation, BuxMont CHADD is awarding a one-year CHADD national membership and free training. Find out more about our 2023 Awards Program.
How to Find Us
What We Do
We are a local chapter of the national organization, CHADD (Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder). We offer support to our local community of people affected by ADHD in Bucks and Montgomery counties of Pennsylvania. We improve the lives of those affected by ADHD/ADD through:
- Advocacy – by connecting with schools, regional and national organizations and local ADHD professionals
- Education – by finding speakers who”speak” to your needs, and by organizing monthly social and support groups
- Outreach – by participating in community events
Parents of Children with ADHD Speaker
Typically 1st Tues. each month – 7–8:30 p.m.
Adults with ADHD & Those Who Love Them Speaker
Typically 3rd Tues. each month – 7–8:30 p.m.
Adult ADD / ADHD Support Groups
2nd Mon. each month – 6-7:30 p.m.
Last Wed. of each month – 7-8:30 p.m.
BuxMont CHADD offers monthly informative sessions for parents with presentations by expert speakers. The group also adds supportive conversations between parents of children with ADHD. Parents speaking with other parents is a valued asset to helping parents curb the loneliness and helplessness of the ADHD journey.