In response to COVID-19:
BuxMont CHADD’s speaker meetings, Bucks County Social Group, and Jenkintown Social group will not be meeting in person until further notice for safety reasons due to covid-19.
BuxMont CHADD has always been about more than just meetings with great speakers. We are a community that supports each other. We are concerned for our health’ our finances; we are working from home, caring for children who can’t go to school and we’re doing this while living with ADHD.
We will be meeting online, via Zoom, but our plans are in design. Check this page for more information. If you’d like to receive notices by email, click on “Contact Us” to join our email list (we do not share your information). Other forms of virtual meetings are being worked out, so check back or watch for our emails.
BuxMont CHADD is your resource for managing your new normal while living with ADHD.
Information about meetings and social groups by Zoom will be emailed and posted online. Check our website for up to date information and resources. Check our Facebook page for daily tips. Email or call with questions.
Social Distance doesn’t mean that you’re alone!
Facebook: BuxMont Area CHADD
BuxMont CHADD provides information, education and support for families and individuals affected by ADHD, serving Bucks County and Montgomery County, PA. BuxMont CHADD believes in improving the lives of people affected by ADHD through advocacy, education, and outreach.
What We Do
- We are a local chapter of the national organization CHADD (Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder).
- ADHD has touched the lives of those of us who volunteer our time to create BuxMont CHADD.
- We offer support to our local community of people affected by ADHD in Bucks and Montgomery Counties of Pennsylvania because we believe that through
- Advocacy…by connecting with schools and other regional and national organizations
- Education…by finding speakers who”speak” to your needs, and by organizing monthly social and support groups
- and Outreach…by participating in community events
- We can improve the lives of those affected by ADHD / ADD
BuxMont CHADD…Serving Parents of Children with ADHD, Adults with ADHD and those who love them.